Letter to future husband

Dear future husband,

     First of all, I want you to know I'm not gonna marry you because the society says I should get married. But rather because you have stolen my heart away.
      I've see lots of guys who have treated me badly.I feel like I always meet the right person at the wrong time or the wrong person at the right time. I was already begining to doubt that you were actually coming .
       I've been anticipating your arrival . I'm glad you are here now. All my life I've been waiting for you,(not a Mr. Perfect), but the guy with that special something.Thank God! Unlike Asa's ''The one that never comes'', you are finally here!


     I'm happy that all the heartbreaks, scars, cries,betrayal,  breakups, pain, sadness ...... have finally lead me to you. I need you to mend my broken heart and heal my wounds.I need you to renew my faith in men and people in general. My fear of commitment stems from the fact that at the end, all of them leave....... I'm tired of holding all my love in, tired of pretending not too care as much as I actually do.
      I know I'm a very difficult person to love (with all my craziness and all ) and I feel so blessed that I at last have found someone who loves me just the way I am, I hope you never change unless it's for the better. I hope I'll be able to love you as much as you love me.

     Now I trust you know that we are in this together, forever.There is NO chance for divorce. You can't even consider it. I'll try my best to make you fall more in love with me because I appreciate the way you keep trying to impress and show your love for me even after you got me.
  
       Though we are married, you never stop doing those silly things we used to do during our dating / courtship days that makes me love you more. As a sapiosexual that I am, your intelligence and the fact that you don't show it off is something I just find overly alluring.
       I'm thankful that you understand I have a past, not one I'm proud of, and I also know you aren't a saint. But we progress with the understanding that it's all in the past, history........
    
  I hope to make a great wife and an amazing mum! The kinda who holds you in her arms and you know everything is going to be fine. I know I could be frustrating . Guess who’s the first person I want to call when I’m stressed at work or who I want to lash out when I feel like being troublesome? Through it all, one thing is for sure, you will never doubt how much I love you. Especially on the days love seems far away.
    I want to be responsible for your food and your orgasms (I promise you a lot of both!) I want cuddles and addictions to each other. I want poems and cute texts. I want a lot of God and a lot of praying together.
    I'm glad you aren't perfect but it's still amazing how perfect you are in my sight. I love the way you encourage me to be myself. I appreciate the way you tell me the truth even when it hurts. I like the fact that you think my weirdness is cute. It's endearing the way you seem to be able to read my mind, how you speak my thoughts out. It's just wonderful the way you take me out to dinner for no particular reason, how you spoil me silly with those little, random, fantastic gifts! I love that you are an hopeless romantic like me.
 Someone probably reads this and thinks I’m naive ,I'm not. I know things aren't that easy but i believe, with God all things are possible. How can it not work when He’s our rock and our fortress? “He only is my Rock and my Salvation; He is my Defense and my Fortress, I shall not be moved. Psalm 62:6” “Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” “I will grant you the desires of your heart, psalm 37:4” “may He grant you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed psalm 20:4”
So tell me again, how isn’t this love possible?.

 
     Baby,thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for helping me prove to the world that true love does exist. And thanks, most of all , for loving me the way i understand
                                                                                                                Yours Affectionately,
                                                                                                                        Tiffany .❤💙💙




P.S I'm not married o!!!!


(Adapted from lotaelixir's dear husband) 

Comments

  1. Awww..to my future partner,i promise u this and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. now you are making me think you are already married

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, nice����

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this are things that weaken real men nice I feel like there is still love out there if this is in some ladies mind if so then fuck baby mamas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy