7 things about this weirdo

  There are loads of things i can't write here but there are basically 7 things about this crazy being..............



    1. My real name is Fanimokun Oluwatoyin Oluwaseun. I named myself Tiffany .First of all because I always wanted an English name , and then a friend started calling me Tiffany as a derivative of my surname and first name ( 'T' from Toyin and then 'Fani' from Fanimokun). I later checked up the meaning of the name and found out it was actually nice (It means appearance or revelation
of God). I love the name and picked it up.
    2.My dad is the greatest human influence on my life ,although I was just 15 years of age when he went to be with his creator.He was my role model. He wasn't perfect, but I find myself consciously and unconsciously fashioning my life after his example.

  3. When people ask me what I do for fun, I answer, "I read" and some people find this strange for reasons I do not understand. Reading is fun, it broadens your way of thinking and it enlightens your soul. Reading anything at all has advantages, from the holy books (The Bible and The Qur'an) , to novels, to inspirational books, and of course educational texts.  Asides from reading, I enjoy writing anything that comes to mind and I also love the all time hobby of ladies, gossip!

  4. I'm a hopeless romantic with a filthy mind, and that's just putting it mildly ( I guess my previous post  Letter to my future husband proves that.)

  5.I'm basically a loner, I find myself my best company. I could stay alone all day not talking to anyone and still have a wonderful day. This probably stems from the fact that I'm the only child of my parents and I had a pretty sheltered childhood.


  6. I wanna be a career woman. A business mogul.An outstanding professional in my field or should I say fields cos I'm planning on venturing into lots of things.☺

  7. I was born to reign! 👑

Comments

  1. Aunty You're Not A Loner You Got Us!.....Patience Foundation NOV2016 Got You Consiousiously!����������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no choice then, just had to. I prefer being on my own

      Delete
  2. Hmm
    every one has he's or her own story
    May God be with us all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy