FINALLY !! CRUSH (part 3)

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry it took me so long to post this. My schedule has been hectic.
  After the Tunde episode, my boyfriend got back and we continued our lives. Until one day.
I had been trying to hide the guilt I had been dealing with since I kissed Tunde but after sometime I couldn't keep it anymore.  I told my bf about it. I didn't tell him the name of the person , just told him I kissed someone and I wanted to free my mind by telling him. Of course he felt bad about this and asked me to promise him that I would never repeat it,but I couldnt promise because I actually liked it. I told him so and he was devastated .
Anyways , after sometime we got over the whole issue, but not before my bf found out it was Tunde that I kissed and they had a big fight over it.

Well, that's all gone and settled and the then boyfriend is now an ex- boyfriend. NOW there's a new guy and I'm going all mushy over him. I hope this is the real deal. I think I'm in love!  

Meanwhile guys, please, please and please follow me up on instagram @vivacioustiffany 

Comments

  1. Lol... Funny u lil Bea... Drunk in love... I hope u last long sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to feel like...but anyone can appear kind at first but only the test of time we give their true character. How about u give it more time.... If u mean the real deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it takes time for wounds to heal, so give it enough time before jumpimg into this cos some pains can take forever to heal...
    But you were kinda harsh on your ex.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy