Guys and their "toasting" tactics (1)




I had a hard time starting this post cos I didn't just know where to start from. Guys are one set of amazing creatures! They do the silliest, most annoying and the most unbelievable things.

 They come in different shapes, sizes and mentalities. There are the mommy's boys (cute, shy,has a big heart and don't get girlfriends early in life),there are the regular guys (try to get out of mom and dad's hands fast, easily gets influenced by friends, rarely give themselves time to fall in love , they just wanna have a girlfriend because everyone else is having one ) and of course we have the fuckboys!( these ones have "open eye" tipe tipe, they can be charming when they really want 'something' from you, they have virtually no heart and they don't really care about gals especially those who aren't likely to give the cookie).
  Now, the way these guys approach gals is another issue altogether. These situation can be sometimes funny, sometimes annoying , at times it can just be out-rightly senseless.
  There is this guy's approach i found particularly hilarious. I was chilling by myself somewhere in school some months ago. This guy walked up to me and asked if he could sit beside me. I told him he could and he sat. He then started telling me some trash i wasn't listening to and didn't care to know. I was just pretending to listen to him while my mind was occupied with more important issues.
  The next thing my brain registered him saying was that he was just "cruising" around campus in his car. In my mind i was like " who is this one trying to use car to impress?" . The guy, not knowing what i was thinking,continued  "do you mind? maybe we could just go to ozone to chill out.". I honestly don't know how he expected me to just follow him , just like that ! For crying out loud, he was a complete stranger. (But i trust some gals sha, especially unilag gals, dem go follow am)
 Well, being the good girl that i am, i just turned the offer down politely and left
It was later that i discovered that was the way the guy runs his parol. Gals that aren't as nice as me just chop and run away. ( For unilag students, he hangs around honors hostel) .There was this day i was passing by with a friend and saw the guy approach a gal. Immediately, the gal took him to the suya spot there and purchased suya of close to a thousand naira. Seriously !
Gals, why ????? This is one of the reasons why guys treat some girls like service providers (subscribe with 1000 naira chicken 'n' chips once a month and have *** with  them for the rest of the month)
The fact is that guys mostly treat a gal the way she portrays herself. So, you do anyhow, they treat you anyhow.

I think I'll just end this here for now. Guys I really don't want this blog to be a monologue. Pls, drop your comments and contributions.
I've gotten some complaints from readers that they haven't been able to comment . pls , just slide into the DM on instagram @i_am_tiffany_1 . Every single suggestion and comment is well appreciated.
❤❤❤💋

Comments

  1. You didn't cover all the types of boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, of course. I just tried to summarize

      Delete
    2. Yeah, of course. I just tried to summarize

      Delete
  2. You had start ... Check out other posts on
    akokitelounge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haf* ... Chain .. Auto correct wants to cause gobe ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to hear about the other type of boys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to hear about the other type of boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice but as you said you summarized it cool, and you right about this in a way and I clap to that coz it was written by a lady who got into the hands of a silly guy I call them n don't forget this 7.8 billion n its ratio to f's n M's so with what I've lent from ladies well thank god but teach them not screw them coz they now have the mindset of baby mama not life long prison we say where women are now bosses thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy