You belong to me..... (2)




They cried themselves to sleep, finding solace in each others arms. 
Sam woke up with a start later in the night disoriented, still cuddling Simi. Slowly, the details of the earlier hours of the day seeped into his consciousness. He still couldn't justify his reason for doing it. He laid there on the couch in the dark, just thinking. The night seemed to go on forever and he didn't want it to end because he didn't know how he was gonna face Simi the morning after. How could he even attempt to explain his betrayal?
 He and Simi had  agreed not to have sex before marriage due to the fact that Simi had been a virgin. He tried to the best of his capacity to keep to the agreement but night-outs with the boys was always a big temptation for him.
He sometimes played around with other gals but never got down to the main deal.
It wasn't all that easy for him cos he wasn't new to sex,but he survived sha! 

Lost in his thoughts, he didn't realise when the beautiful golden, early morning sun rose,  ushering in a new day. 
Rays of sunlight shone into the room,  rousing Simi from sleep.
She sat up, untangling herself from the twist of their limbs. 
Looking into his eyes, the hurt emanating from her own eyes pleaded for answers to the burning questions within her. 
 "Why did you do it? " were her first words that morning. Sam didn't even know how to put the words together. They sat there in deafening silence. 
Finally, he spoke up,  "Baby, trust me, I didn't do any with her. " Simi stared on, seemingly unconvinced. Sam continued, "Simi please,  I have never cheated on you". 
"Who is she? She asked. " But,  that's not important. The important thing is that I love you and nothing changes that." he said sheepishly.  "No! I need to know" .
"It's Oyinye, my ex-girlfriend " he said reluctantly. 
"Well,  I guess the question I should be asking now is , what did I do wrong? What did I miss? " she enquired. 
"To be honest,  it's not your fault.  You did nothing wrong.  I just missed that life.  The chase and the conquest. Having to woo a woman into bed. I just missed it. But trust me,  we didn't do anything. She came to the office yesterday and the whole dressing threw me off. She came at me and I felt so weak. I couldn't resist her. I'm so sorry baby. I promise nothing serious happened. I stopped her before I could do something stupid. Simi,  I love you and you know it. " he was sobbing miserably now. 
Seeing the man she loved crying like a baby melted her heart like butter on fire. She just couldn't hold on to her anger. She gathered her sobbing husband up in her arms, comforting him,  assuring him as well as herself that everything was going to be okay... 

Looking back now 3 years later, she thought,  I should have ended it then,  I should have left...

To be continued... 

Don't forget to drop your comments 👇 and rate this blog in the sidebar 👉👉👆
💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💞💕💞💕💞

Meanwhile,  anticipate... Something's coming soon

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy