My "Star-dust Frosted Caramel Muffin"

This wonderful piece was unashamedly stolen from a dear friend of wonderful talents and the brightest set of teeth ever!  Akinrinbola Abimbola . Please enjoy.... 


My gorgeous Adesola,my "star-dust
frosted caramel muffin",he must have been sculpted from the very core of the sun,cause that glow isn't ordinary.
I gulped nervously as he approached,
"Is he headed here?" I mumbled in question nervously to my one and only friend 'Albino'.
Her eyes rolled around in her head like  googly eyes for some time...  
"I think so" she replied in a sing song tone,wiping her glasses on her school uniform and putting them back on,as though to make sure it really was him approaching.
"Hi beautiful" he said smiling and then settled himself at the edge of my desk,At that moment I felt myself begin to melt,like butter in a hot frying pan.
I pouted making my already pudgy cheeks look even 'pudgier' ,but he didn't seem to mind,
"You're so cute baby...you're cuter than a chipmunk" he said In that voice that never fails to make me melt.I know being compared to a rodent isn't the most romantic thing ever,but...oh well,I'm helpless.
Suddenly things begin to go awry,he yanks on my hair making me yelp in pain,
"She's drooling...oh my God she's drooling" I heard him say ,but it sounded like he was far away,not right in front of me.
"Wake up...come on" I heard Albino whisper furiously,
"Would you stop that Adesola!" That was Miss Ann's voice ...Miss Ann!
I hastily raised my head,wiping the wetness around my lips with the back of my hand,I saw twenty six pairs of eyes looking straight at me,I wished I could enter the ground at that moment.
"Welcome back to earth Sade" Miss Ann said turning back to the board,I was beyond humiliated .
"You disgust me...Cow" Adesola said,contempt in his eyes.
Sadness filled my heart as the truth dawned on me,it was all a dream,I was still the fat girl in class,who's best friend is an Albino ,and Adesola would remain the class bully who detests me.
Why do we love so intensely...the ones who hurt us immensely?..OR is it the other way round? Should I be asking why we Hurt so immensely ,those who love us intensely.....


 To get more of her lovely works,  you can visit her blog at  wordsbytris.blogspot.com  or check her out on instagram @akin_beatris. 😘💞💕 the brightest set of teeth ever!  Akinrinbola Abimbola . Please enjoy.... 



My 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy