A letter to the future Me





Letter to me

A letter to the future,
A message to me.
Not to this young naïve girl,
But the woman to be.


It speaks of peace; not the surficial one known to all
But the peace within, felt by some

It sounds with success, that which stems from doing what you love best

Transformed from timid lass to dauntless lady
But still a work in progress
Until my last breath I take ,
There will be no rest


The passion has brought this far ,
And the same shall sustain beyond
Persist on this path to greatness,
The vast heavens shall your launchpad be…..
Tiffany

One day in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful............


Hello guys, just wanted to take this time out to say thank you for the support, encouragement and for believing in the dream. I love you all! 
Muuuah! 💓

As usual, comments and corrections are solicited . And dont forget to rate this blog in the sidebar👉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy