The writings of an amateur poet .......( 1).

Different strokes for different folks..........

There was a time I actually thought I was meant to be a poet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
This was partly because I wasn't much of a talker and I preferred to put my thoughts into writing. The other reason I wanted to write poems was because of a dear friend of mine, Abimbola. She's an all-rounder writer. Poems,  articles, short stories and even novels she never completes πŸ˜€.

I just wanted to be like her, but I found soon enough that everyone is unique. Her gift is different from mine so I can't be like her. But no worries, it was just a matter of discovering what exactly my gift is [I'm still working on that ].

   Sooooooo.....basically, I'm just gonna be posting for some while the results of my efforts as an amateur poet. Some people might see this as too personal but trust me,I'm done with whatever it is I post because the last time I tried my hand on poetry,  I was in ss2. So all of that it's history.
Join me as I introduce my first ever piece - INSPIRED BY LOVEπŸ˜˜πŸ’‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’ŸπŸ’Ÿ
   The more I think of you
   The more confused I become
   Whatever charm you used
    I'm sure it's really worked



    Prince of my heart
    Don't let go of me
    I've given my heart to you
    I beg of you,  don't break it


    Spin, spin goes my mind
    I think I'm going insane
    At every leisure time
    I think about your name


    I know a saying which says    'no matter where you may roam,    there's just no place like home🏨'.
And for you, home means my heart. 


     No matter what they say, 
     My love remains the same. 
     No matter what they do, 
     I can't imagine leaving you!πŸ’


This was dedicated to my 1st love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy