The day that changed everything.........



He knew I was home alone. He came knocking, asking to be let in. I tried to keep an open mind, didn't want to seem rude. I let him in. 
Uncle Gideon is a family friend, it's not like that was the first time he's come visiting. He asked of momsy, I told him she wasn't home. He said he'll wait for her, besides the movie I was watching seemed interesting. 
I went back to my seat (the 3-seater nobody dares share with me) to continue the movie. He settled down beside me (like there weren't other sitting spaces available). 
The woman in me was telling me there's something wrong with the whole setting but kept arguing with my inner self (after all he was more like my uncle. infact I knew his fiancee.  She's a nice lady by the way). 
It all played out like a scene from my worst nightmare. Uncle Gidi came at me. I heard the sound of my skirt ripping. The pain that followed tore me apart, bringing back flashbacks of numerous uncles, pressing and poking in dark corners. Gradually, the pain faded away and so did I. What was left was sympathy for the young girl I was now watching from a distance. 
I then realized that girl was me. I'm a damaged good, a broken soul. My name is Annabel and this is my story...............


😏 
Please guys don't forget to rate this blog in the sidebar👉 and drop your comments😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy