ORGASM



I had been watching her for weeks. She wanted it. She had been taunting me. Flaunting her body like that.
Well, I'm gonna give it to her.
It was mid-day ,perfect timing. I moved swiftly and quietly across the balcony to the screen door. The door was never locked. She really wants me to come in.
She was in the kitchen, singing along to the lyrics of Asa's "The one who never comes" playing in her headphones. Oh gal, don't worry, I'm here now.

She didn't hear me come up behind her.

She stiffened with fear when I grabbed her from behind.

Overcoming the initial fear paralysis, she began to struggle but not before I slapped on a piece of duct tape on her mouth.
She didn't stand a chance. Skinny bitch that she was. I carried her into the bedroom. Locking the door immediately.
I flung her to the bed and was upon her before she could recover. I ripped off the scrap of a gown she had on. The fear was visible in her eyes. It sent a thrill through me.
Her silent sobs were music to my ears.
I gazed at her body. The so-familiar curves of her body. The small mounds of her supple breasts, the lush valley between her hips.
It was pure blessedness to behold such beauty up close.
Well, I better get down to business. I moved my hands from her arms which I was holding down to her neck. I felt the throbbing pulse.
I increased the pressure on her neck, holding her body down with mine.
Her arms flailing about trying to scratch me.
As the pressure on her neck increased, so did the pleasure in my loins. I like the fighters, they made it worthwhile.
I felt her windpipe crush under my fingers. Her scratches and fighting were feeble. I could feel my climax coming.
Just as she took her last breath, the orgasm erupted .
 I stood up and slipped into the evening breeze ...

Tiffany


What do y'all think?
I was just trying my hand on this kinda stuff.
Is it too much? Twisted, right?
Do y'all want more of this?
Lemme know what you think. Drop your comments👇
Also, drive forget to rate this blog in the upper side of the sidebar👉 .
Thanks.😘😘😘

Comments

  1. You can twist your write up like so gud jhs same thing you did with the whole cockroach piece...more ink to your pen ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can twist your write up like so gud jhs same thing you did with the whole cockroach piece...more ink to your pen ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful I love every bit of it more stories like this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy