ASUU strike

Well ,when it started I was happy. I felt it would give me time to prepare well for my incoming exams.
I'm not so sure that's happening. All I've been doing since is watch movies, hang out with friends and sleep.
If anything, the strike has worsened my condition. The little I knew has flown from my head.

Hmmmmmmm... I laugh in Chinese. If they call off strike now eeehn... Won ti gba penalty wo throwing! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Talking about penalty, lemme divert to two of the trending topics now; arsenal and small doctor.
About the arsenal issh... I'm not a fan of football so I don't know much. But from what I've gathered, it seems they've been facing serious defeats on the field. As usual with every trending topic, there's been tons of memes to mock their recent performance.

Well sha that one no concern me.

Moving on is the small doctor issue. That one na real penalty wแป̀ throwing. It's both amusing and disgusting.
We all know it's something most if not all guys do or have done one time or the other. But it's still disgusting seeing this all over social media. Early in the morning. Just comman spoil somebody's fast.๐Ÿ˜ 
The funny part was when after being "unavailable for comments" for days, the best lie he could come up with us "my account was hacked" Seriously?!
Not even creative with his lie at all. Did they also hack your face into the video. And I'm sure the gals that have been so unfortunate to encounter your "small doctor" would recognize it in the video.



Rubbish, arrant nonsense! Left to me, he'll loose all his ambassadorships and whatever it is that these celebs do.
Well, that just me sha. Everyone seems to have forgotten and moved on . Let me too move on.
Thanks for reading. Drop your comments below. And rate this blog in the sidebar (upper right side)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy