You belong to me... (6)


They woke up in each other's arms late in the evening. Awareness of an unclad body so near to him brought back memories of the crazy acts they performed in each other earlier. He couldn't believe how much aroused he had become despite the fact that he was damn tired. His erected member was pressing against Glory's succulent bottom . Aware of his yearnings,Glory teased him even more, pressing herself closer to him. Sam couldn't hold himself any more, he flipped her over, thrusting into her roughly and repeatedly as if to punish her. She matched him beat for beat till the shockwaves of their orgasm hit them.  They have sex two more times before daybreak. In the middle of all this,  Simi called him but he just ignored out of anger and guilt.


Early the next day, they got dressed and Glory saw him off to the bus park. It was there it occurred to Sam that he didn't even have her number. They exchanged numbers and she bade him goodbye.
 By noon,  Sam got to Lagos and headed straight for office to give the report of the assignment he went for.
After the report,  he was busy trying to catch up on things he had missed during his absence.
He finished from work  and headed home.
He was exhausted by the time he got home because he had to take public transport since he left his car so home before he traveled.

He opened the door and stepped into the house. The apartment was eerily quiet. He thought perhaps Simi wasn't back from work yet. He into the bedroom to undress and freshen up only to find Simi lifting a packed traveling bag and crying.
"Baby what's wrong " Sam asked concerned.
"How dare you ask what's wrong, you cheating bastard!"
Her words  were a shock.  Is she clairvoyant?, he wondered.
"And no, I'm not psychic. I called yesterday evening, disturbed that you didn't arrive yesterday as planned and I missed your call the day before." she sobbed
"I was here worried sick about you and you were shagging and pounding another woman" Simi cried hysterically.
"Simi I don't  understand what you're saying" he said shakily.
" Oh!  Don't you dare lie to me, don't even try it! You obviously aren't aware you mistakenly picked my call yesterday. I never expected to hear moaning and screams of 'yeah Sammy,  give it to me! " She was screaming now and it seemed like she wanted to sink a tooth or two in his flesh. Sam backed away cautiously.
She paused to catch her breath, then continued. " I haven't decided what I'll do yet but I'm going on a business trip. I was supposed to go tomorrow but due to recent events" eyeing him spitefully, "I'll be traveling today. I'll see you when I get back. " And she walked out of the room slamming the door behind her.


Hey!  
We're back to where we started from. What do you think?  Is this the end?  Is Simi gonna forgive Sam like she did previously?  All will be known in the last episode of  "you belong to me"
Ciao! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy