Guys!!!


These guys are just giving person headache. Their matter af tire me sef!
I've dated a guy for 3 years now, he was my first boyfriend, we've been together through thick and thin. Recently ,I  asked for some space to get myself together,and he has been on my neck since then.

First of all, guys take note, its not all the time that a gal asks for space that she is actually breaking up with you. There are some gals that do that but if you know your gal well, you should know what she's capable of.
As for me i wouldn't use that kinda method to beak up, if I'm gonna do it , I'm gonna do it fine and clear.
Well,that's by the way. Now i have 3 guys asking me out, (my ex wanting to come back, a new guy calling and bugging me , and my BEST FRIEND!!)
Well, i don't think i should be surprised about my bestie asking me out but i'm still surprised! I thought that after about 2 years of being best friends whatever feelings he might have for me would have faded away.
As for my ex, that's a whole new topic. he's nice, sweet and amiable. but on the other hand, he's possessive , overly emotional and clingy.I still like him but he hasn't even given me time and space enough for me  to miss him.
Talking about this new guy, he's already getting on my nerves. I hope he doesn't get to know the real crazy me! He calls at odd times , bugs me unendingly, and just doesn't understand me (although he claims to). 

One thing all of them don't seem to understand is that it isn't as if I'm playing had to get, I just don't have time for a relationship right about now. Just fun and games for now!
I hope that with these few points of mine I've been able to convince and not to confuse you that guys get wahala!
pls guys , spread the news , Tiffany is here !
                                 *_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy