At Long Last

                        At last !  i have a blog

i have always wanted to own a blog. somewhere i could express myself. well, here i am.
i hope i'll  be able to continue this. cos for someone who knows me well,you'll know i'm quite a lazy person.
i guess would function mostly as my diary than anything else. i wont dare own a diary cos of my mum. That woman is something else. There was this incident that occurred once. Being the writer that i am , there was this day i was idle and bored and i decided to write something.     
I began to write a classic '' story of my life '' story.  the girl in the story was in her early twenties, had already had about 8 abortions , was bisexual, and had a bad womb . 
After   a few months of writing the story i had forgotten about it. I don't know how my mum came across it . She just called me one morning and told me that she had a dream about me. she then began to mention some things that i had written in the story. i was confused as she was talking cos it seemed like she was narrating a movie i had watched . 
After a while, it occured to me what she was doing and i began to laugh. she grew angry at me and asked why i was laughing. i told her that i wrote the story and she didn't seem to be amused by my laughter. 
She just couldn't understand why i would write such a piece. 
To cut   the long story short, she took me to see a counselor friend of hers. It was so embarrassing and awkward talking to a complete stranger about my sexuality.
I learnt my lesson from then on to never put my thoughts into writing especially where my mum could get access to it
well, i hope i would be able to post great stuff!

please help me share the good news! Tiffany's got a blog !

Comments

  1. May she lay her hands on this blog like she little the story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy