CRUSH (Part 2)

One reason I hate acting on my crushes is because at the end of everything I sometimes lose interest in them. And it's kinda weird seeing someone you once had  an affair with when you guys aren't together anymore.
 After the cute manager episode, I was a good gal for a while . I gained admission into Yaba College of Technology and my boyfriend as at that time was also there. His presence kinda made me blind to other guys. We were always together and I actually had a nice time for the period I was there.
Then I gained admission into the University of Lagos! Hmmmnn........ .Due to the kinda reputation that Unilag has, everybody started telling my bf that I was gonna leave him soon. Even if I had intentions of breaking up with him before , the fact that people were expecting me to made me determined not to. 
Until..... this particular guy came into the picture.Tunde (not real name ) was actually a family friend. He has this amazing personality, tall, handsome and appealing aura of innocence! I had already been crushing on him for like 3 years, but then he just used to see me as a younger sister (rightfully so - he is 8 years old than me).
Although I was  'faithful' to my bf , I still wanted something more. It was becoming kinda dull staying in a relationship with one guy for 3 years, especially when the guy was your first bf .
There was this time my bf traveled for a job outside Lagos state and I became lonely since I was getting used to my life revolving around him. I began to chat and rely more on my phone for company. That was when I developed confidence to tell Tunde about my feeling for him. It was quite a shock when he told me he also actually liked me but couldn't approach me because of the age difference and some other reasons.I was too excited to realize he didnt like me the same way I liked him.
To cut the matter short sha , he came to see me in school one day and one thing led to another and we kinda..... kissed. In those few seconds the kiss lasted I was experiencing mixed feelings.Pleasure and Guilt. The reason for the pleasure is obvious .The guilt was because i felt bad kissing another guy while still in a relationship with another guy. I became nervous, was at the point of crying when Tunde stopped and that was all.


To be continued............

Comments

  1. Lol... My dear I also did such when my soulmate did the same, tho she went home for illness and I gat lonely and had to go to my bestie wemimo and did some trash with her but leta end up with her till date lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy