Save a child, help a soul...



The cold morning breeze kisses my face, and the dampness of the atmosphere waters my throat but I continue to run from vehicle to vehicle, selling sachets and bottles, so I could go to school. 
Wait, look, it's Kola and kunbi, 
I hear their mockery, 
see their pitiless look 
one that held disgust and scorn as they head to school.
I look down below
When will this end

It's very hot now, 
my feet are burning from standing so long on the black asphalt
One that has gotten so acquainted to my presence 
And gives me a better welcome
that Kola and Kunbi never did
My head aches and my eyes hurts. 
Yet I can't taste what I'm selling


There they are again 
The chauvinist of the world
they care not how we feel
Their cars are more important 
Dirty puddle water splash as he races past me 
He could've decelerated 
But the joy he'll derive 
from my helpless face would be missing. 
I look up,
It's almost near. 

Almost done for the day, both school and work
A smile on my face 
another win for me.
But it was too early
even though the sky was covered in black
I look to the right
But it was too late.

Out of nowhere 
Came the black horse
Covered in metal
Made very hard.
I can't feel my legs
they must have decided to leave 
Perhaps I work them too hard
But the man on the horse left
Leaving me lame
On the warm asphalt
Ever so welcoming 
As I drift into oblivion.
I opened my eyes 
And there she stands 

Come home baby
You have tried your best 
It sounds like my mom
But it couldn't be
She had been six feet under for a long time
Don't be scared, 
You made it she said
I looked into her eyes
away from the hustle 
that exist in the landing the dead
And I smiled, I am glad to be here......

A piece by:
Eddie Schwaggs (IG: i_am_schwaggs)
IG: C H E E P S (Bisola Ahmed )







i Help A Soul is a non-governmental organization, with no partisanship and its membership open to everyone, ready to render their service to humanity.We seek your partnership, sponsorship and support, in making our vision and mission for humanity a reality all over Nigeria.

 It is no news that the rate of internally displaced persons, has been on a high increase lately and that's why we need your help in order to Curb it.

The under privilege are no less than us, they might be homeless, but they human too, humans with lives to live just like ourselves.


Our aim is  to get these child on the street, food, clothes and enrolling thousands upon thousands of them into schools and we aren't Profit oriented. i Help A Soul is a selfless organization that wants to put smiles on the faces of the less privileged.

Our objective are to make sure;
✅No Child is being victimised or made to become a Street Hawker,

✅Every Child must enjoy freedom and right to;
    ✅Good and Quality Education,
    ✅Good Health Treatment,
    ✅Good Water.
    ✅Proper Living Environment
✅Creating awareness among children, in schools and individuals on Street.

This we believe we can achieve by organising programs and going on outreach, to effect our plan program and actions, all over Nigeria. We believe and trust, with your cooperation and your help, we can help all the hopeless and displaced children and also to make the world a better place.

Save a child, Save the world

Join Us in this campaign.

For Sponsorship, Donations and to volunteer to be part of this programme, contact:
Tiffany :08101885599
Segun: 09038181392
Or email: ihelpasoul@gmail.com

As one person I cannot change the world,
But I can change the world of one person.
#ihelpasoulwalk2017
#ihelpasoul
Join us for the awareness walk on June 3rd, 2017. From MRS to MAKOKO (red cross society compound).
kindly register via the link below

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/i-help-a-soul-awareness-walk-tickets-33869666083

#M2M
#ihelpasoulwalk2017
#ihelpasoul
@ihelpasoul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy