Writings of an amateur poet 3......

I'm gonna make this as short as possible because I'm beginning to have second thoughts about posting my little, and in some cases dirty secrets on this blog for anyone to see. Nevertheless,  I'm committed so I just gotta do it.
I really don't know what was going through my mind when I wrote this...but as I said two posts ago,  puberty is one crazy period. I'm not gonna bore you with unnecessary talks so here is it. My 4th attempt at poetry.....  INSPIRED BY INFATUATION.....

    I can't wait for those days
    when those lips would
     make me libidinous๐Ÿ’‹

   I can't wait for those days
   When without trouble
    I can have a liaison with you๐Ÿ˜†

   I can't wait for those days
   When you shall pull me close
      Into your arms๐Ÿ˜„

    I really can't wait for those days
   When finally, I'll be yours
     And you'll be my love ๐Ÿ˜


I'll love to get your comments๐Ÿ‘‡ .Every single one of them is appreciated๐Ÿ˜˜.
You can also get my contact details from the sidebar. ๐Ÿ‘‰
Lest I forget, pls take about 5seconds to rate this blog in the sidebar ๐Ÿ‘‰
Thanks๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy