Dolapo- My Soulmate

Victor, my closest friend came to my room. "Please can I borrow Dolapo for a while. " I glanced at Dolapo but she had this blank facial expression she always had. No one but me knew what went on behind that unexpressive countenance.
"Sure" I reluctantly let her go because my friends said I've become clingy to her. I could sense her reluctance as she went with him.



But how can I not be clingy to the only one that truly understands me? She listens to my rants without complain. I know I don't deserve her. I got her for far less than she's really worth. She is my soulmate.
She totally gets me and I understand her too.
My friends don't perceive her the way I do. They don't realize she ain't regular. There's something special about her. I find the thought of sharing her with someone else distressing, but I guess there are some things you can't just help. I wish I could have her to myself, these other  guys don't value her. They say I'm crazy, maybe it's true. But my Dolapo isn't just a sex doll...


Now this piece was written in anticipation of the effects of sex dolls on our normal lives. Even objects as innocent as cars and phones have been idolized by people. A point would be reached where there would be emotional attachment to these dolls. 
I'm projecting that these devices would increase sexual frustration as opposed to reducing it as most people expect. 
And with this invention, comes a set of invented crimes and diseases attached. 

Let's imagine a world where students bring sex dolls to the hostel like other pieces of his properties. And friends get to borrow it like other electrical appliances as if it's an iron or an hot plate. I'm tired sef. Let them kuku blow this trumpet😩🤦
Your comments and opinions are really appreciated
Tiffany loves you all!😍😘

Comments

  1. Lovely.
    You're right dear.
    The world has become something else.
    |CANP
    Chidieberenwokedi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.
    You're right dear.
    The world has become something else.
    |CANP
    Chidieberenwokedi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy