You belong to me...(5)

He could hardly sleep that night.  Tossing and turning on the bed with the worst hard-on ever , he couldn't get the thought of Glory's voluminous backside out of his mind. Not like Simi wasn't well endowned but the desire for something different from the usual was overwhelming.
He thought to distract himself by calling his wife. Her phone rang and rang but Simi didn't pick up. He gave up.
  Finally he drifted into dreamland but found Glory already waiting there. In the dream, the events of that day played out but with a different end. After the drinks at the bar, they ended up in his room. Hands all over each other,  passionate kisses, fumbling and pulling at each other's clothes. Undressing her in a haste and anticipating the triumphant entry,  he woke up.
He could swear he could still feel her lips on his.


There was no more sleep for him that night. He just had to lay that gal or he might go out of his mind with frustration.

In the early hours of the next day,  sleep again sought him but he had to shun it cos he had a presentation to prepare for.

Later that day after his presentation ended by 11am - it went very well by the way-, he found his way back to Glory's mum's restaurant. There was a lot of customers there again but the crowd was somewhat smaller.
Scanning the crowd,  he searched for Glory,  the lady who deprived him of sleep. She was nowhere to be found. He was crestfallen. He didn't even get anything to eat before walking out of the restaurant in disappointment.
Barely looking at where he was going,  he bumped into someone. "Hey Sam,  Whatsup?!" he heard Glory say. He was very much delighted at the sight of her and he said so. "You can't imagine how happy I am to bump into you, I was just about heading to my hotel, I'm supposed to get back to Lagos today so I can report to the office tomorrow " . It was obvious he wasn't happy about that.  Glory could see that and felt pity  for him. "I'll walk you down to your hotel then and keep you company till your ready to go,  how about that? " she winked at him . The way his body reacted to the wink got his mind thinking of a thousand ways to get her into his bed.

Like the previous day,  they talked and laughed all the way to the hotel. Sam had to give her that,  she was great company. Arriving at the hotel's lobby, he headed toward the bar. He felt Glory pull him back. " Why don't we order our drinks from your room? ". He dared not look a gift horse in the mouth, they immediately continued on to his room upstairs.
They entered his room and she sat on the bed ignoring the couch at one side of the room. It was getting so easy, seemed like a  dream. His skin brushed hers as he went to use the intercom beside her to order their drinks. The sexual tension was so high it appeared as if sparks had been given off from their contact.

He restrained himself from doing anything stupid because it wasn't really sure she wanted to. He didn't want to ruin things now.
He settled down beside her fidgety , smiling nervously.  Glory laid her hand on his "I understand.  It's obvious from our talks that you really love your wife but you're starved of sex and attention. I usually don't do married men but -" She was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Sam opened the door and collected the drinks from the room service guy.
 He served the drinks and return to his seat. Glory took a sip of her drink then asked, "Do you have protection? ". 'How didn't that occur to me since?', Sam wondered. "No" he answered. "Don't worry I'm on pills and I did a general STI/STD test recently so I'm clean" she said reassuringly.
" I'm also clean" Sam said.

"Did I also mention that I found you attractive from the very first sighting?",Glory was saying while moving her hand to the bulging tent that had appeared in Sam's trousers ,leaning in to give him a tender but passionate kiss. From then on,  it was just like his dream. They couldn't seem to get their clothes off fast enough.  It wasn't love making,  it was more like the animalistic sex Bruno Mars described in his song 'Gorilla'.
Achieving climax and fully spent,  they rolled apart. Too tired to get up and have a bath,  they cuddled right back and together,they took a journey to la-la land...



Ehn.. hen...,  hello guys.  I'm sorry it took sooooooo long to release this. Exams have been really tiring.  I realize this story is kinda dragging on but I don't know what you guys think of it. I really want your opinion so I can deliver what my esteemed readers expect.
What kind of topics do you want me to write on. What do you think of the ones I've written. Even if it's to encourage me. Anyone,  sha comment. 👇You must comment o!  It's by force o 😜
And don't forget to rate this blog in the side bar 👉

Comments

Post a Comment

Drop your comments here 😊

Popular posts from this blog

Fantasy